Thank you for your interest in our Co-op!
Regular members, click here to order your organic foods. Remember your username is your first and last name with a space and your default password, before you change it, is coop. Please update your contact information under the Account tab once you are logged in, this is where we would love for you to enter your phone number for us, in case we have a question about your order, and where you can change your password.
If you are not a member but would like to join us, please read the information below, then email Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name, phone number and address. She will set you up with an account so you can log onto the ordering site. The next time the co-op is open for orders (every other Monday) you will receive an email and can log onto the site, see what is available, and place your order.
Indian Rocks Co-op Information:
- Co-op operates bi-weekly
- Co-op fees: $10 one time joiner fee added to your first order and 5% co-op fee each order (these will be on your invoice)
Ordering is OPEN every other Monday, 12:00 noon until Tuesday 12:00 noon.
Pick up is Wednesday of order week from 2:30 to 5:30 at 11401 Starkey Rd, Largo, Liberty Lanes bowling alley, inside the party room.
Please bring bags / bin to take your items home.
- It is your job as part of the co-op to CHECK YOUR ORDER before you leave to be sure you have everything. Since we deal in perishable items food left behind is not able to be held for pickup at a later date and you are still responsible for payment.
Where does all the produce come from?
- Albert’s Organics wholesaler supplies us with most of the items we get. Their items come from all over the world, including many local farmers. We will include as many local items as we can when in season. The order form will have local item’s origin on it when available.
- Jersey Acres Pet Food in Sarasota delivers us raw milk, butter, cottage cheese, cream and sour cream.
- We order raw cheese made with milk from Amish raised cows. It is a mild creamy cheddar that the co-op loves.
- We have local meats – grassfed beef, pastured pork, free-range chickens, when available.
- Local honey raised in natural hives with no feed or chemicals used is available from within 10 miles of our co-op through Rebecca’s Bees and occasionally larger volumes from natural beekeepers farther away.
- We also have other items periodically such as coconut and other organic oils, raw nuts, and sea salt.
- We are always looking for more local foods, if you are, or know of, a local farmer interested in working with us please let us know!
- We encourage anyone to contact us if you have a surplus of your home grown veggies or fruits from your fruit tree. We would love to help you sell them in the co-op.
Contact Kristin at email@example.com for more information or to join for the next order.